Transformation Tuesday

As the Christmas season approaches I began getting even more nervous about what Tuesday mornings would bring as Tuesdays are my weight and measurement day. I have a timeline with specific goals that I would like met within a certain period of time. I was really nervous to be on this journey as the Christmas season approached, but I vowed to give it my all and go from there. 

My healthier lifestyle journey began on September 6th. It's been fourteen weeks since I made the decision to change my lifestyle. After following Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live diet strictly for six weeks I moved onto the life plan. The life plan gives me the opportunity to continue eating much healthier while having slight variations for special occasions. The biggest thing I've stuck to is allowing myself to have very limited amounts of refined and added sugars. I haven't had a glass of pop since September 5th! That's huge for someone who could easily drink four litres a weekend.

I have successfully lost a total of twenty-five pounds, along with fourteen and a quarter inches since September 6th. This is a tremendous success for someone that lives with PCOS which affects weight. I remember being told at the age of fifteen that my life was changing, PCOS would affect me for the rest of my life and there was no real cause or treatment. Since the age of fifteen I have not been below a certain weight, I never thought I would get to that point again. For the first time since I was fifteen I began a weight loss journey and have stuck to it. My hard work and determination has paid off, I'm officially three pounds under the weight I never thought I would reach again. 

The biggest motivator on this journey has been my overall health and happiness, I can't remember the last time I've been this happy. I'm extremely blessed with a wonderful supportive fiance, family, and group of friends. Without their support I would not have made it this far! Here's to the next goal on the timeline! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans