Week Five Meal Plans

It was a very busy and exciting weekend! The week ahead promises to be just as busy but I’m prepared! On Saturday we went to a family dinner in Mahone Bay, I was nervous because I wasn’t sure what I would eat. We ended up taking some turnip, carrots, and potatoes out before they were mashed to ensure that I could still eat them. It was just as delicious! That experience reminded me that even when my six weeks are up I can maintain this and move over to the life plan.

Monday:
Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Apple, Clementine, Banana & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Huge Salad with one ounce seeds & nuts, Piece of Fruit
Tuesday:
           Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Kiwi, Clementine, Banana & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Veggie Based Stir Fry & Egg
Wednesday:
           Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Apple, Kiwi, Banana & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Huge Salad with one ounce seeds & nuts, Piece of Fruit
Thursday:
           Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Clementine, Banana & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Huge Salad with one ounce seeds & nuts, Piece of Fruit
Friday:
           Lunch:Salad & Fruit
           Supper: Veggie Pizza with Dairy Free Cheese, Homemade Sauce, & loads of veggies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans