Week Five Results

Have you ever had a week that you look back on and wonder what the heck happened?! In a matter of five days last week I got engaged to an amazing man, resigned from my current job, and accepted a new job. In five short days I completely altered the path I was on in life, it has never felt so good! At the end of the week we celebrated Thanksgiving, I was given a few extra things to be thankful for! The celebration made me extremely nervous for my weigh and measure in. Even though I kept fairly on track I did sway from the strict guidelines a bit.


Below are my week five results:
Weight Lost: 3lbs
Inches Lost:
Bust: +.25
Waist: -
Thighs: .25

I'm very happy with how things are going. Here's hoping for another successful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans