What's Next?


After a whirlwind trip back to Barry's Bay last weekend I started a new job on Monday! All of the change in the month of October has been incredibly exciting, but also tiring. I'm ready to settle into a new routine. Three things I would like to improve on in November is exercise, tea consumption, and weekend eating.

While in Ontario I had little to no control over the food that I consumed, the end results on the scale weren't too bad. I was only up one pound. The results on my body were another story. In any situation that I had control over I attempted to chose food options that I felt would be the best for my body. All meals were covered on Saturday, there were little to no options that fit within the guidelines. This resulted in me ending up back at the hotel both Friday and Saturday night with stomach issues, I think because it wasn't all whole natural food. I landed back home Sunday night with a face full of pimples!

The experience in Ontario, and blood work results show me that eating according to Eat to Live is really the way my body wants to be fed. I need to take all measures to ensure that my body receives the food it wants to be the best it can be. I have worked on a meal plan for next week to get my 100% back on track, my troubles are weekend eating. I will touch base more on that later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans