Have you ever gotten frustrated when you feel like you aren't moving anywhere? The last few weeks have been that way for me in regards to weight loss.

Before getting into the struggles I'm facing with my weight loss, let's do a little recap! It's been a crazy couple of weeks with many changes. Shortly after Christmas I made the difficult decision to begin searching for a position outside of the company I was working for. It was not an easy decision, but it turned out to be a good one. I've been in a new role with a new company for two weeks, and things have been going extremely well! After three months of feeling like I was struggling to keep my head above the water I finally feel as though I am above water.

I have been frustrated over the last few weeks with the plateau I've hit in loosing weight. Instead of seeing a consistent decline in weight I've started to see small decreases one week, and then gains the following week. For the most part I have stayed within the same range each week, thankfully! I am frustrated by the lack of movement on the scale. I have made some changes which are coming into play as of today in hopes of seeing that number on the scale move some more. I have met with my family doctor and we have set a goal for my weight, so I'm hoping to reach that before the wedding in June!

To reach my goal before the wedding in June I am implementing some additional changes to my lifestyle they include decreasing tea consumption, increasing physical activity, and decreasing bread products that are consumed.

Stay tuned for some exciting recipes that I'm looking forward to sharing with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans