Week Four Meal Plans

It’s been a week of learning experiences. Over the course of the last week there have been a number of stressful situations, I tried to not be an emotional eater but I wasn’t successful all the time. I ate two dark chocolate bars, and had one piece of gluten/meat free pizza. As I ate these items I knew that they weren’t within my eating regime, but I still did it anyway. I’m sure that I will see the affects of my choices on the scale and measurements tomorrow. I can honestly say that I learned I need to not have anything but what’s within my eating regime in the house, and I need to be extremely prepared when I go away so I’m not tempted.

Monday:
Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Kiwi, Clementine, Banana & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Huge Salad with one ounce seeds & nuts, Piece of Fruit
Tuesday:
           Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Kiwi, Clementine, Banana & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Huge Salad with one ounce seeds & nuts, Piece of Fruit
Wednesday:
           Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Kiwi, Clementine, Banana
           Supper: Huge Salad with one ounce seeds & nuts, Piece of Fruit
Thursday:
           Lunch: Vegan Black Bean Chilli, Kiwi, Clementine, Banana
           Supper: Connect Group-So whatever assortment of salad/veggies is available
Friday:
           Lunch:Salad & Fruit
           Supper: Veggie Pizza with Dairy Free Cheese, Homemade Sauce, & loads of veggies

It’s recommended to eat at least one big salad a day, I hate salad! I want to make the time I have left on the strict regime count though, so we are having a salad everyday this week! That’s huge for me! Here’s to an extremely successful week four!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans