Week Two Meal Plans

Have you ever had a moment where you want to throw in the towel and just eat all the sugar around you? I had that moment on Saturday night. We attended a company party, I was prepared with my own dinner but there was a cheesecake being served for dessert (my favorite!) and it was all I could do to avoid it, but I was glad I did! Week two starts today, and I’m really excited for the upcoming week! We are hosting a dinner party Saturday, and it will mostly be all Eat to Live.
Monday:
Lunch: Eat to Live Mushroom Stroganoff, Pear, Clementine, Banana & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Veggie Stir Fry with Bean Sprout Base (all veggies in the fridge)
Tuesday:
           Lunch: Mushroom Chilli, Pear, Clementine, Banana, Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Salad & a piece of fruit
Wednesday:
           Lunch: Mushroom Chilli, Kiwi, Banana, Clementine, & Applesauce
           Supper: Salad & a piece of fruit
Thursday:
           Lunch: Mushroom Chilli, Kiwi, Banana, Clementine, & Applesauce
           Supper: Connect Group-So whatever assortment of salad/veggies is available
Friday:
           Lunch: Salad, Kiwi, Banana, Clementine, & Applesauce
           Supper: Veggie Pizza with Dairy Free Cheese, Homemade Sauce, & loads of veggies


I have pretty much been able to stop snacking between meals which is a huge challenge for me. I have been having my one ounce of nuts/seeds around 3:00pm but I’m okay with that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans