Week Two Results

I learned a very valuable lesson in week two of my Eat to Live journey. The second week started out on a high note, I was extremely motivated and committed to following this plan completely, but then one day all I could think about was chocolate! I had cramps, I was achy, and all my mind could focus on was chocolate. I ended up having half a dark chocolate (70% cocoa) bar, and it took away that craving. I took away from this experience that moderation does work, having half that chocolate bar took away all my desire for something sweet. It was both high in cocoa, and significantly better than a Reese Pieces bar. I’m thankful for that lesson .

Below are the number results for the last week. I was extremely nervous of the results knowing that I swayed from the guidelines, but I’m still very happy with the results.

Weight Lost: 3lbs
Inches Lost:
Bust: .75
Waist: 1.5
Hips: .5
Thighs: 1.25

In two weeks I have lost a total of 9lbs and 7.25 inches. Here’s to an extremely successful week three!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans