Week Three Meal Plans

Have you ever swore that you're going to stick to something extremely strictly? I swore when I started this ETL journey that for six weeks I would not go off the guidelines. That was until my menstrual cycle greeted me. I caved on Thursday and had some dark chocolate. I haven't done week two results yet so I don't know if it affected my weight at all, but I was disappointed that I caved. My goal for week three is to stick to it completely.

Below are my meals for week three!

Monday:
Lunch: Eat to Live Mushroom Stroganoff, Plum, Clementine, & Unsweetened Applesauce
           Supper: Coleslaw, & Nachos loaded with just veggies
Tuesday:
           Lunch: Mushroom Chilli, Clementine, Banana, Unsweetened Applesauce, & Kiwi
           Supper: Salad & a piece of fruit
Wednesday:
           Lunch: Mushroom Chilli, Kiwi, Banana, Clementine, & Applesauce
           Supper: Salad & Apple with natural peanut butter
Thursday:
           Lunch: Mushroom Chilli, Kiwi, Banana, Clementine, & Applesauce
           Supper: WW Wrap with Chick Pea spread & Fresh Veggies
Friday:
           Lunch: Salad & whatever fruit is left
           Supper: Veggie Pizza with Dairy Free Cheese, Homemade Sauce, & loads of veggies

It's hard to believe that tomorrow starts week three, I'm almost half way through!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans