November Goals

Whether we want to admit it not November is officially here! In Eastern Canada this means it's time to make sure our cars are undercoated, put those winter tires on, and pull out all things winter! November started off fantastic for me! I've reached the twenty pounds lost mark. I am incredibly proud of myself for achieving this goal, and super excited to work towards the next goal! I am only twelve pounds away from my ideal weight. Years ago I was told that my ideal weight would help in decreasing the symptoms of my PCOS. I never thought that my ideal weight was achievable, but I'm close enough now to see that I might actually be able to achieve it!

November generally brings the start of the Christmas season whether it's through the shopping, parties, or general preparations. This November I want to make sure that I achieve some other goals and not get caught up in the busy times. I've set three goals for the month.

Goal One: Increase Physical Activity
Goal Two: Declutter Kitchen & Living Room
Goal Three: Shop the Flyers More

Over the course of the next week I am going to do a post on each goal, and tips to help achieve that goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans