Halfway There!

Can you believe that week three of the six week Eat to Live journey has come to a close!? I can't believe that there's only three weeks left. We're halfway there! The changes both on the scale and in life are amazing!

A few non scale victories I've noticed is a better overall feeling, far less cravings, clearer skin, feeling fresh in the morning, and probably hubby's favourite I'm being more adventurous in my cooking. All of the non scale victories contribute to an overall happiness and joy, that's even more present then it was three weeks ago!

The results for week three a pretty awesome!

Weight:  -2lbs
Bust: NC
Waist: -0.75
Thighs: -0.5"

Since starting Eat to Live on September 11th I have lost a total of 8.6lbs and 4". In just three weeks! That's amazing!

Stay tuned for a Thanksgiving post soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans