Non-Scale Victories End of Week 3

Three weeks have flown by! It's hard to believe that on Monday I finished Week 3 of my Eat to Live postpartum journey. When I began this journey I didn't realize the number of events that we had going on through the first six weeks(when I'm strictest) of my journey. There have definitely been difficulties in regards to ensuring I stick within the six week guidelines, but I've managed to do it with only a few pieces of meat thrown in!

I promised myself that for the first six weeks I would focus more on the non scale victories then the numbers on the scale. In the last three weeks I've noticed and celebrated the fact that:
  • I can wear my engagement ring again! 
  • I've been able to pull some more clothes out of storage & they have been fitting better! 
  • I'm crying significantly less!
  • My moods have improved greatly!
  • I have a lot more energy!
I feel pretty awesome that in just three weeks I've been able to accomplish these non scale victories! In addition to the non-scale victories I've also managed to lose 9.2lbs and 5.25"! Here's hoping the remaining three weeks can go just as well! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans