Second Week Results

Every single Tuesday morning since September of 2016 I've knocked on my parents door at some crazy hour in the morning to be weighed/measured. This helps me stay accountable, and know the consequences of any decisions I've made!

The results are in for week two and I'm pretty happy with them!

Weight:  -1bs
Bust: NC
Waist: -0.25"
Thighs: -0.25"

I believe that seeing a smaller weight loss/inches lost is extremely healthy for week two! Especially because this is my second round of the six week Eat to Live. I'm happy with the numbers.

We're halfway through Week Three almost, and it's been a tougher week! I'm gearing up for a really strong week four before Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans