The Results are In!

We started back on track with the 6-Week Eat to Live plan exactly 8 days ago. It's hard to believe how fast time goes!

The results are in for week one and they're pretty amazing!

Weight:  -5.6lbs
Bust: -1.5"
Waist: -0.5"
Thighs: -0.25"

A total weight loss of 5.6lbs with a total inches lost of 2.25" is absolutely amazing for week one!

Struggles of Week One:
 -Birthday dinner for my father in law, there was cake! I love cake! I didn't eat any though!
 -Sweets around the office. Two of my coworkers brought in sweets, normally I have a hard time saying no but I avoided them!
 -Staying on track on the weekend. I always find weekends the most difficult, but with everything carefully planned out I made out okay!

Highlights of Week One:
 -We had some amazing friends over for dinner Sunday, and they completely supported how I'm eating so we could all eat the same meal!
 -Support and understanding. I always find the first two weeks of getting back on track the most difficult. I've been blessed with amazing support and understanding from both our families, and our friends in the last week.

Here's hoping week two is just as successful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans