Healthy 2019: Two Week Results

Wow! Today is the start of Week Three of our Healthy 2019 challenge! It's hard to believe we're already a third of the way through the strict 6-Week Eat to Live plan! The last two weeks have been amazing. They've been filled with hard work but the results have shown that that hard work has paid off!

Non-Scale Victories:

  • Loser Fitting Clothes
  • More Energy
  • Mood Stability
  • Decreased Aches & Pains
Measurement Victories:
  • Down 3.8lbs 
  • Down 1.25"
The measurement victories are most likely a little bit off. I wasn't able to weigh in when we started on January 1st so my last weight/measurements are from December 24th. I know I gained weight and inches between Christmas and New Years so I would guess I've lost more weight and inches then my numbers are showing me. Here's to another successful two weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans