Kitchen Must Haves

Over the last few years life has changed drastically. I went from being a student living the single life, to a wife and mother with a career. As life changes so do my needs for Kitchen Equipment. I'm on the look out for things that make my life easier and make meal prep a lot easier. I strive to live a simple life with not a lot of clutter so items that can pull double duty are also very important to me!

My top three pieces of Kitchen Equipment that help me maintain my healthy lifestyle are:


  1. Ninja: This is an absolute must have for me! Some of the features I love are that it comes with two smoothie cups, making our breakfasts quick and easy to make! I love that there's only one base but is also my food processor and blender. Making it super quick to whip up a batch of coleslaw or Banana Ice "Cream". 
  2. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer: Oh my goodness, what can I say about this machine other then it's simply amazing! The different attachments make it extremely easy to whip up a batch of cookies, muffins, or banana bread. When we're feeling adventurous there's even an attachment to help us make our own pizza dough! 
  3. Electric Multi-Pot: I'm the first to admit that I'm not a huge salad lover, especially in the winter! I still need to get those veggies in somehow so this Electric Pot comes in super handy with being able to quickly put some vegetable broth and veggies together for a delicious main course for supper. It also works wonderfully for stir fries, scrambled eggs, and so much more! 
I'm so thankful that we were gifted these amazing pieces of equipment when we got married. They make our lives so much easier! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy 2019!

Healthy 2019: Meal Plans Week One

Healthy 2019: Week Two Meal Plans